Gameshow 2.0 has been released!
This release contains:
- Hotkey Manager which allows creating custom hot keys for switching Shots (Mac and Windows)
- Added controls to adjust Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Hue and Saturation for video sources (Mac and Windows)
- Global and Shot-level channel selection from multi-channel audio input devices (Mac and Windows)
- Added default audio output device selection to Preferences (Mac and Windows)
- Added ability to mix a single left or right channel live audio source into dual-mono (Mac and Windows)
- Added ability to create, remove and edit YouTube events (Mac and Windows)
- Improved CPU performance of AVFoundation video sources (i.e. web cams) on Mac OS X (Mac)
- Added ability to display RSS feed text content in the Text Widget (Mac and Windows)
- Added visibility and audibility toggle buttons for individual video/audio layers within a Shot (Mac and Windows)
- Added true cross-dissolve transition on Windows version of Gameshow (Windows)
- Improved handling of system audio device sample rate changes (Mac)
- Various Bug Fixes!
See the release notes for more details!
The downloads for 2.0 for your correct operating system can be found below, or 2.0 can be downloaded from within Gameshow. Open up Gameshow > Preferences > Software Update.