Gameshow 2.1 has been released!
The Gameshow 2.1 includes a new feature we think many will enjoy, Mix Minus! Now, turn off specific sources in your audio monitor! (Hint: Turning off monitor for a Screen Capture or System Audio Capture will keep it from feedback-ing!) This will certainly make life easier for those users with complicated audio setups!
With that said, we also added a few more things:
- System Audio Capture – New entry in the “Add Sources” context menu. Allows you to add an audio only capture in a bit more intuitive manor. Before you would have to add a screen capture, and uncheck video.
- Audio Tab – We have added another tab in the preview edit panel, and moved the Audio controls such as volume, mute and channel selection from the second tab, over to this new tab. This tab only contains shot specific controls. Settings that affect it across all shots(mix minus) is still in the last (…) tab.
~Windows Users!~ We did also make a fairly big change in regards to stream frame rates and game capture. Previously, in certain situations where GPU usage was over 90%, your stream frame rate could suffer, as priority was given to the Game FPS. We improved this, and now your stream frame rate should stay solid at your chosen encoding settings, even in these conditions. If you have adverse effects with this change, you can revert back to the previous method by going to the “Advanced” tab of preferences, and checking the box that says “Use Legacy D3D9 readback”.
In addition to the above changes, we did fix a number of bugs as well, which beta users have had great results! Please check the release notes for details!
As always, our engineers are hard at work, and we hope you are enjoying these quick releases!
Not sure if you need to check the D3D9 box? If your stream looks like this -
https://www.twitch.tv/gektek/v/57920505 - I recommend checking the box ;) Using the legacy setting DID in fact correct this video issue for me. Thought I'd share in case anybody else is having this issue since upgrading to 2.1
Straight off the sticker...
CPU: AMD A10-4600M
VGA: AMD Radeon HD 7970M / 2GB GDDR5
RAM: DDRIII 8GB(4GB*2)
Everything worked great in 2.0...upgraded to 2.1 and...well, you saw the results. LITERALLY all I did to fix the issue was tick the D3D9 box and poof it worked again. I did try restarting (several times) with different stream settings and nothing changed. The "issue" was happening with local records as well as streams.
My settings are currently EXACTLY how they were in version 2.0 except for the D3D9 box...which of course was not there before heh