Are you a software engineer?
We are looking for another software engineer to join our team! If you think you have what it takes, and would like to work for Telestream, apply today!
Telestream is recruiting for a Lead Software Engineer to help drive the development and direction of our Desktop Products. The right candidate will be able to lead a team through the full product lifecycle from product design through product release. This position partners closely with the product marketing team. Prior experience in program management, as a lead developer or mentoring other engineers is important.
Primary responsibilities and functions include:
- Drive development/direction of desktop products
- Team Leadership
- Work through product lifecycle from design through release
Required skills, knowledge and abilities:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or other appropriate technical field with 7+ years experience.
- Experience developing Desktop applications
- Proven expertise in C++ on either Windows or Mac
- An affinity for working with digital video
- A technical aptitude and depth that would enable you to naturally lead the technical direction of a product.
- Strong multi-threaded program experience
- Lead experience
- Agile methodologies
- Direct X, Direct 3D, OpenGL, Cocoa or, Objective-C
- RTSP, RTMP, video compression and decompression
- Video cameras, capture cards, APIs
- iOS and/or Android development
If you are interested and your qualifications match the above, please apply today!