Gameshow 3.5 Beta - Bug Fixes and some behind the scenes work.
This release is mostly bug fixes, behind the scenes work, and a few minor quality of life improvements. Let us know how it works for you!
Added a shortcut to Hotkey manager in the right-click context menu on Shots
Added Shutdown while inactive option to the StreamLabs (previously TwitchAlerts) widget
Double-clicking the center bar between Preview and Live now properly toggles between 75% and 50% scale
Updated dependency from .NET Framework 3.5 to .NET Framework 4.0
- Fixed a dependency issue that was preventing some users from installing due to missing DirectX libraries
- Fixed an issue where Transitions were not working properly with multiple shots referencing the same media
- Fixed an issue where screen capture was not working properly on some systems
- Fixed an issue where configuration of Twitch destination was performing sluggishly
- Fixed an issue where the canvas was not recalculating aspect ratio properly after restarting
- Fixed a crash that could occur when stopping streams
- Fixed an issue where the Preview indicator on shots was not updating properly when using hotkeys
- Fixed an issue where Twitter could not authenticate properly
Fixed small graphical issues when using High DPI displays on Windows