Gameshow 1.2 Beta
The Gameshow 1.2 Beta is now available for download! This release contains fixes for several issues that you had asked us to address. Please grab the build and let us know what you think, either in the comments or in a new thread.
- Added the ability to delay audio for live input sources. This feature can be accessed from the Source Properties (fourth tab) in the Shot Inspector.
- Fixed or greatly reduced intermittent video and/or audio stuttering with the Elgato Game Capture HD line of capture cards.
- Fixed an issue on Mac OS X where games running in Fullscreen video mode were not being listed in the Screen Capture plug-in. Please note that this fix requires setting the game's resolution to match the aspect ratio of your display.
- Fixed an issue where the document could open on the wrong monitor.
- Fixed an issue where a spontaneous transition could occur when repeatedly pressing the Spacebar or Enter keys.
- Fixed right-click menu missing from the Shot Layers tab. This menu allows replacing the selected Layer's Source.
- Fixed a hang which could occur when launching Gameshow on Windows.
Gameshow Quality Assurance Lead
Holy frick. It works.
Still waiting on the rest of the window capture fixes; such as selecting even non-minimized windows while Gameshow.app is in Full Screen & window capture not losing its capture when switching shots (I can get it to capture while out of Full Screen, but then switching away from the shot and back to the shot makes it lose the capture with either the last frame captured or transparent/nothing).
And since I finally figured out the issue thanks to Tuviah, the audio frequency glitch for LoL while entering game is still present.
Otherwise I'm so happy I can capture LoL in game perfectly now!Reply