Gameshow 2.2 Beta – Image Masking is Here!
We have added Image masking! A frequently requested feature. You will find it in the second tab of the shot edit panel. Aside from that, some bug fixes, and many under-the-hood changes for some GREAT things to come in 2.3 and 2.4.
- Fixed an issue where certain hotkey combinations didn't use AutoLive even when it's enabled.
- Fixed issue where the user was unable to use single input hotkeys (E,R,Space) when the shot editor was open.
- Fixed an issue with the “No Game Feed Detected” box sizing.
- Fixed an issue where switching to a different app when monitoring live audio, and switching back loses audio.
- Fixed an issue where Monitoring of an audio input sources does not work until the System Device properties tab has been accessed for the first time for a particular device.
- Fixed an issue in certain situations where Gameshow would hang when accessing the Recent Documents tab of the Document Wizard.
- Fixed an issue where the OAuth dialog box displayed an additional 'cancel' button on the DocWizard window.
- Fixed a potential crash that could be caused when adding Intensity Pro device
Windows – Pulled Look for 2.3 beta April 27th!
Mac OS X – Pulled Look for 2.3 beta April 27th!
Release Notes - Pulled