Gameshow 3.7 Beta - Some bug Fixes, and more behind the scenes work for upcoming features.
This release is again mostly bug fixes. There is a TON of behind the scenes work going on for upcoming features. Those features may start showing up soon, and are sure to impress. In the meantime, this release has NDI support! Try it out and let us know how it works!
- Fixed a crash that would occur when skipping authentication
- Fixed a crash when exporting a template with two or more widget SDK sources
- Changed YouTube “Control Room” and “Dashboard” links to point to the default “Stream Now” stream
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking the splitter bar between Preview and Live was not resizing the canvases to the proper size
- Fixed several minor layout issues in some of the game templates
NDI isn't particularly useful on the same machine you are streaming from. It is more a replacement for running SDI or HDMI cables.
A good use for it would be, you want to grab the desktop or window off of another machine on your network.
Or you wanted to do a dual machine streaming setup, but didn't want to buy a capture card to capture the gaming system. You could use NDI instead to send it over your network, saving you money!Reply