!!!STOP!!! ~READ THIS FIRST~
Support hours are as follows:
- 8am - 5pm PST
Posts outside of this time frame are unlikely to get a response until the following business day.
This section is for general discussion, NOT troubleshooting.
Rules of engagement on our Gameshow forum:
1) Each member’s account is password protected and requires a valid unique email address: When you sign up, a confirmation “welcome” email will be sent to the email address you provide. Once you receive this email, as a final step you must click the link provided in the email.
2) The Gameshow forum, at its own discretion, may bar registration from any specific e-mail service or ISP.
3) Any message posted on our forum expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of the forum or any person or entity associated with it. This forum uses moderators and administrators to monitor the content and appearance of messages posted in our forum. Considering the real-time nature of this forum, please keep in mind it is impossible for us to monitor or review every message. Therefore, you agree that neither this forum, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted herein.
4) You agree that you will not use our forum to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
5) You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate.
6) We retain the right to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail at email@example.com. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to remedy the situation in a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
7) This forum reserves the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless this forum, FuseTalk Inc. (the software manufacturer) and their agents and employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your message(s).
8) In the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you, this forum reserves the right to reveal your identity and any other information we may know about you.